If you are a regular customer at Starbucks, you may likely have something to say about the quality of their products. You now have an opportunity to air your views on the quality of the products offered by Starbucks by using the Starbuck survey. The survey was designed to offer you with an opportunity to leave your feedback on the products and services offered. Starbucks uses the information that you give to enhance their services and products. The survey enables Starbucks to know about their customers’ preferences and the type of products they like. On the other hand the survey gives you an opportunity to ask for quality products. The survey gives you great prizes once you finish like you will enter a sweepstakes that can win you up to $ 1,000.
How To Participate In My Starbucks Visit Survey?
The requirement of participating in the survey is a receipt from a participating store. To undertake the survey;
- Go to the official starbucks survey website www.mystarbucksvisit.com
- Once the survey page is opened, enter your date indicated on the receipt
- Enter the time
- Enter the survey code
- Click on enter; you will be directed to a new page that has a set of multiple choice questions
- Answer all the questions
- You will receive a validation code once you complete the survey
- Write the validation code on the receipt
- Take it to the store you got the receipt
- You will receive the prize that is indicated on top of the receipt
Starbuck is a coffee house that was started in 1971. Their main aim was to offer great coffee that can be enjoyed by people from all walks of life. What started as a single store has now grown to be a huge franchise with over 18,000 stores in different countries. The name Starbuck was inspired by Moby Dick. The current president of Starbuck was not the founder of the franchise. Howard Schultz joined Starbuck in 1981, ten years after it was developed. Starbuck is known for its coffee because with every cup of coffee is uniquely made. Their policy is what keeps them going. Their main motto is one cup one person one neighborhood at a time. Starbuck is known for its coffee but it offers other great products like sandwiches, salads just to mention a few.