Before online games, companies like Nintendo and SEGA would design games for youngsters’ entertainment. But now that the internet has taken over, these companies have decided to provide their users with the facility to buy games or download them straight from their website no matter where in the world they are. Nintendo is a website which offers users paid games that they can download and install on their computers to play. This has become a popular trend amongst youngster. No one buys CD’s and service packs to install and play games. In the age of the internet, everything is available online.
It is a Japanese multinational company which has it’s headquarter in Kyoto, Japan. It is the largest revenue earning video game company in the world and was founded in 1889. It is a company that has a market value of more than 85 billion US dollars. The company ventured into a number of business like a cab business and love hotels. But since 1993, the company has ventured into home consoles and video games for people. They have now geared up and designed a very modern website for online users to log onto, for downloading and buying games released by Nintendo.
How To View Nintendo Game Demos
You will need a computer than is connected to the internet in order to view Nintendo game demos before you purchase them from the online store.
- You will first need to log onto http://www.nintendo.com/.
- At the top of the page, you will see various tabs which will include the “Games” tab. Click on that.
- You will be directed to the page which has Nintendo games. You can browse through the games depending on the category you want to search in. If you have a specific game in mind, you will be able to search for it through the search bar at the top of the page.
- When you find the game you are looking for, click “Learn more” below the thumbnail of the game.
- You will be taken to a page that will give you an overview of the game. There will be videos to view in order to assess the graphics and sound of the game.
- Some games will have a “Free Demo Available” orange sign on the right hand side of the picture screen. This means that you can visit the Nintendo shop to view the demo. Click on the download button in the left hand side column to proceed. When you visit the Nintendo shop, you will be able to find instructions for purchasing the game while also using the demo version of the game.
Nintendo Support: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/assets/region_select.jsp