The One Vanilla Gift Card, One Vanilla Card and MyVanilla reloadable personalized card are all run by Visa . The prepaid card is most popular amongst parents and student communities. The One Vanilla website allows you to check your balance on the go, top up your card, manage the prepaid card balance and transactions. It is advised that you link your card with an online account for free and the instructions to do so are below.
image via: YouTube
About One Vanila
This is a prepaid gift card that can be loaded with varying amounts such as $25, $50 or multiples of $100. The cards are easily used as they are Visa cards that are accepted in most places. Any kind of purchase can be done with the card. It is a great gift option as well.
The Vanilla Visa cards are available at different stores such as Kangaroo Express, Wiegels, Rite Aid, Dolla General and others. The conveniences of such a card are many. There are worldwide retailers from whom this card can be obtained.
The card can be loaded with any amount between twenty to five hundred dollars. The One Vanilla card can be personalised and it is easily reloaded through the online account.
image via: Customer Service Phone Numbers
One Vanilla Prepaid Visa Card Login Instructions
- Go to https://www.onevanilla.com/onevanilla/
- Enter in your card number
- Enter in your card’s expiry date and security code (the last 3 numbers on the back of the card)
- Click submit
Set Up Your One Vanilla Online Account
The process of registering your One Vanilla Visa card is an easy one. You can follow the steps as mentioned below:
- If you have not signed up or registered your One Vanilla account, you can go directly to the Account Setup page here https://www.myvanilladebitcard.com/myvanilla/accountSetup.html
- Enter in your cards long number and 3 digit security number
- The next step will lead to choosing a username and password for your online account
- Once these steps are completed, your online account will be successfully created