Staying in the know has a cost—buying magazines, purchasing apps, or having subscriptions. For 30 days, People.com is offering interested individuals the chance to get access to all digital and print editions, premium apps, and their other special offers, all for free.
If you are one of the people who enjoy reading about the top names in today’s celebrity scene, this 30-day free subscription offers you the chance to enjoy their premium apps, hard copies of the magazine delivered right to your doorstep, and bonus videos as well as pictures of the latest celebrity news.
About People Magazine
Originally called as the “People Weekly,” People magazine is a weekly magazine in the United States which features celebrities and other human-interest write-ups. This is published by Time Inc. and has a readership count of 46.6 million adults—this is the largest readership audience of any other magazine in the United States. Its first issue was released in March 4, 1974 and the concept behind the publication of People Magazine was from Andrew Heiskell who was the chief executive officer of Time Inc. back then.
How to Get your Free 30-Day Subscription of People Magazine
Here are the things you need to get your free 30-day subscription:
- Access to a stable internet connection
- A gadget which you can use to connect to the Internet
- A working e-mail address
Step-by-step guide to get your subscription
- Go to www.people.com and click on the “30 Day Free” banner found at the right side to get to the 30-day subscription page.
- Enter the required personal information on their respective fields. Key in your complete name and mailing address.
- Select your state from the drop down box.
- Type your zip or postal code in the next field.
- Enter the email you will be using to get notifications of your subscription and other details.
- Select whether you would like to continue the subscription after the initial 30-day free subscription, or click “No thanks. I just want to get PEOPLE in print.”
- Once all the details have completed, click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
More about digital subscriptions: http://subscription-assets.people.com/prod/assets/themes/magazines/default/template-resources/html/PE/allaccess/learnmore.html
Get in touch with People Magazine: http://www.people.com/people/about/