Sears is one of the largest chains of department stores in America and it can keep its customers happy if it knows what they think about the stores they visit. Therefore, Sears conducts regular customer feedback surveys which gives them valuable data on what they are doing well and what they need to improve.
In order to conduct the survey you need to visit their official survey website and this article gives detailed information about the survey and the steps involved in participating in the survey. You need to enter the ‘sales check number’ in order to qualify for the survey so make sure you have Sears receipt handy before you start. This ‘sales check number’ can be found on their receipt. Once you enter this number you can start with the survey. The questions are simple and all you have to do is to click on the answers.
You may also be interested in other guides to free surveys which offer prizes such as the Taco Bell ‘Tell the Bell’ survey (offering $500 cash prizes) and the Old Navy survey offering 10% discounts for participation.
How To Participate In The Sears Survey?
For participating in the Sears survey you need to follow the below-mentioned steps. You will be entered into a sweepstakes once completed with a chance to win prizes.
- Visit the official feedback site of Sears at www.searsfeedback.com
- The home page gives instructions about the formalities required for beginning the survey.
- First, you need to enter the ‘sales check number’ in the given slot.
- This is a 12 digit number and you can find it on your receipt which you get from the Sears store at the time of shopping.
- While entering the number, you should not fail to add the zeros that come in the beginning of the number.
- Once you enter the number you can start with your survey questions.
Sears is a multinational chain of department stores. Its headquarters is located in Illinois, Greater Chicago. Its legal name is Sears, Roebuck and Co. Sears was founded in the year 1893. However, it was converted into a chain of department stores in the year 1925. In 2005, the company was acquired by Kmart. Since then it is known by the name Sears. Sears was the largest retailer in USA until the year 1989, when Walmart surpassed it. As of now, Sears is the 4th largest chain of department stores in the entire US. Sears is well known for its quality services and customer care. The firm conducts online surveys in order to obtain the feedback of its customers. This allows the company to improve its products and services to meet the expectations of its consumers.