Like every other state in US, the state of Arizona has a comprehensive portal that offers all useful services on one platform related to different state services and functions. One such site is the site maintained by the DMV of the state. This site offers over twenty services related to license, vehicle registration, license plates and others. You can obtain restricted road permits here as well as seek vehicle registration renewal, license reinstatement, make payments, pay taxes and even file for refunds.
How To Apply For DMV License Renewal
If you wish to appy for license renewal in the state of Arizona, you will be able to do so in the following manner:
- Go to the official site of DMV on the state of Arizona site www.servicearizona.com where you will find a list of services which are related to vehicle registration, renewal of registration number, license plate renewal, driving license reinstatement, road permits and other services
- You can click on the link for driving license reinstatement http://servicearizona.com/reinstateLicense if you wish to renew your driving license and then click on the orange button saying ‘begin driver licence reinstatement’.
- You then need to enter your name, date of birth, driving licence number, update your address (optional) and pay the fee via check, debit or credit card. After this process you can give feedback if you wish.
About Sevice Arizona
This is the name of the site that is run by the state’s department of transportation and motor vehicles divisions. There are over twenty useful services listed here along with necessary information. You can seek information about renewing our vehicle registration and even file for it through this site. There are road permits available here for purchase. You could purchase a unique and personalised license plate here. You can access your driving records here as well as file for reinstatement of your expired driving license. The state residents who register on this site can even vote through this platform and provide their feedback on different issues and policies.
Customer service number in Phoenix: 602-255-0072
- In Tucson: 520-629-9808
- Other places in Arizona: 800-251-5866
- From other states: 800-324-5425
Mailing address: Arizona Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Division PO Box 2100 Mail Drop 543M Phoenix AZ 85001-2100