At Shoes.com, there are many services provide to customers, besides the sale of good quality shoes. The greatest concern for Shoes.com is on the satisfaction of all clients. You will get access to most amazing shoes in the world among other great services. Some of these services include;
- A pre-paid return on shipping
- A return period for every customer of up to 60 days
The beauty of shopping from www.Shoes.com is that you can make your orders online and track your order at your convenience. Many clients want to be in control of their orders and they want to know where their orders are in the shipment queue, so that they can organize themselves accordingly. This is a facility that Shoes.com gives to all its online clients, providing them with up to date information on all orders received and paid for.
About The Brown Shoe Company
The Brown Shoe Company has been in existence for more than 130 years. The Headquarters are based in Clayton, Missouri in the United States. As a company that has been around for a considerably long period of time, it has been able to make its mark in various parts of the world. It has about 300 retail stores in various countries of the world such as China, Canada and the United States. In its online operations, it is trading as Shoes.com.
How You Can Check Your Order Status Online at Shoes.com
You will need
- A computer that is connected to the internet.
- A bill-to or ship-to code and order number. You will receive this once you have placed your order.
After meeting the above requirements, follow these simple instructions:
- Go to http://www.shoes.com
- On the website you will see “My Order Status” at the top of the web page. Click on it.
- You will be required to enter the order number as well as the bill-to or ship-to zip code. After you provided this information, click on “find my order”.
- Here, you have access to your order as well as its destination.
For any further help, you can contact Customer Service at http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Content/CUSTSERV.aspx
In order to get more information on Shoes.com, you can visit http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Content/ABOUTUS.aspx